Saturday, December 14, 2013

Love for Sandy Hook


"As educators, we remember and honor our fallen colleagues and their students from Sandy Hook School.  We honor them each day in our classrooms in which we continue their dream of teaching our children.  We honor their memory with our service.  Join with teachers everywhere in committing random acts of kindness to show our love for Sandy Hook."

Has it really been a year?
My heart hurts still.... I want to hug my babies close.

I'm so grateful to be able to join with my teacher friends in remembering
those lost one year ago, and celebrating those lives by 
serving others today. I will be dropping R(andom) A(cts) of K(indness) 
today as often as possible. Please join us friends, and
do some RAK's yourself.

Evil can not win.

Good will triumph and overcome.

I will be sending my prayers and love to 
Sandy Hook, Newton, and those still hurting.

xox from Utah!



Thanks to Mr. Greg, for organizing our combined efforts,
and Krista Lyn for the beautiful graphic.

No comments :