Friday, September 27, 2013

Meet Carmen :)

I have a new friend, and she is the sweetest girl. I couldn't wait
to introduce her. Her name is Carmen, and she owns Shweet Potato Designs 
I asked her to tell us a little about herself, and this is what she said:
"mom of 3 daughters in their 20's, married to her best friend and husband for 19 years. I have been drawing primitive graphics for many years using Paint Shop Pro."
When I asked her about her hobbies she said,
"I like to cook I guess that's a hobby, oh and garden",
Then I asked her if she had gone to school for graphic design, and she said,
"nope.. just taught myself"!
She's super humble, and so talented!
She draws some of the cutest graphics I have seen,
and she has offered to share some with us. How cool is that????
This is "Lovebug" :)
 For her blog  click here 
and for her Etsy Shop click here
Stop in and leave her some love:)

xox






1 comment :

shweetpotato said...

ohhh thank you so much :D yes everyone please visit me and see what I do :D