Sunday, February 28, 2016

Meet my friend Jessica! A goody for all my Getting Healthy Peeps!!!

Hi friends of Melonheadz!
Isn't Nikole amazing at what she does??
Yes, yes she is. haha

So a little background on me- I actually taught Nikole's daughter Kella in 5th grade last year! She's such a cute, funny girl. Anyway, to make a long story short, after getting my dual degree in ECE/El Ed and teaching for 3 years in Utah, my husband was accepted to a PA (Physician's Assistant) Grad program in California. Like with everything here, of course, they have to do things their own way...so my license didn't transfer. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise though because I have much more time now to put into another passion of mine...which is helping people get HEALTHY!

Nikole and I were chatting the other day and she said, "You're in Southern California right? I work with quite a few teachers there. We should figure a way to send them to you!" The great thing about what we do is you don't HAVE to live anywhere near me. All the communication and coaching I do is through emails, calls, and text. But it's always fun to have people nearby too! So- here it is!



I coach with the BEST program ever! (haha) What we do is all about making healthy weight loss quick and easy but most importantly, teaching people the healthy habits to maintain their goals long term. It is super cool. I was introduced to it by a friend a few months after I had Millie (my daughter) and did it myself while working FULL time, as a first-time mom, without going to the gym at all (I just didn't have the time or energy). haha Most people have no idea that 90% of losing weight and starting your journey to better health revolves around FOOD. Exercise is GREAT for you, but it's only a small part of the equation! I lost 25 lbs in 2.5 months...and have KEPT it off for over a year now. Here's me before and after:


Obviously had huge success and was totally converted lol So now I help motivate and educate others want to make a change in their lives...and we partner together and make good stuff happen!! It's really cool.



If you, or someone you know, is looking to lose weight, have more energy, get off medications, gain back their confidence and/or simply reset their body and metabolism...I would LOVE to chat!


A couple of my past clients:


My own mom:







A friend from college:


Please don't be shy! Life is too short to live always putting off change for "tomorrow". I'd love to help you start on your journey to health optimal health today💜





You can follow Jessica, and see all of the fabulous things she
is doing on facebook!

Just click here


Thank you Jessica, for being our friend, and for all of the fantastic help you have been.
We love you!


xox


3 comments :

Erika said...

I need her help! What do I do???

Unknown said...

so what is it. im interested.

Unknown said...

I read your TOU's but could not find the answer to my question. Do you allow the use of your free images to use for tags? I make alphas and then make tags that are used on sites such as Google Groups and/or Yahoo Groups, e-mails, and etc.

Sharon LaPlant