Monday, January 6, 2014

Holy Smokes!!!!

Wow!!!!
What a year! (I wanted to post this last week, but I got sick and stayed in bed.)

Here's a rundown on what we're up to:)

 This last year, I have gotten  to be a Mimi, and quit my job. I can't say I have many complaints about either one, lol. I still want to dye a portion of my hair pink... The guy at hot topic tells me it is possible and I can't totally mess it up.... very much. I may or may not be having some sort of a mid life crisis. Glitter and sparkles are and should be a part of every day attire :) I am finally sleeping, but unfortunately, I am still a little flakey.

Mike has been a busy guy all year... His lawn care business has kept him hopping, along with
working with his friend Alan. He has settled into life with me home like a champ. He's been chomping at the bit to use his new snow plow... Now he has plenty of work to do during the winter, and he gets to drive around with a yellow flashing light on his truck. I swear sometimes he's like a 5 year old, lol.

Maggie is busy kissing Nikson. All. The. Time. (Unless it's my turn :) ) She is fluttering from
interest to interest trying to figure out who she is and where she wants to be. She loves to cook, and drive me crazy. I believe those are her hobbies,lol.

Kella is growing into her own little self. Girls are so interesting at 9. She LOVES to draw. And she
LOVES anything that resembles camouflage. Sometimes she wears several patterns of
it at the same time..... ugh. She also believes she will "go goth", become a singing veterinarian,
and move to Alabama.

Malli is a diva all the way. She LOVES anything that is pink. If it sparkles it is even better (Sounds like her momma, :) ). She packs around her American Girl doll, and always sits with her legs crossed. When she 
grows up, she wants to be.... everything, lol.

Nikson is awesome. He is the smartest, cutest, handsomest, lovingest, cuddliest, baby I have ever seen!
(Sound like a grandma don't I?)
He is just 7 months, and is up on his hands and knees... He will be crawling before too long. I'm pretty sure he is smarter than his Mimi, and I am in big trouble. He gets really mad if he doesn't get to eat when you eat.
He is such a little Hardy, lol.

Winston, Buddy, and Zoey follow their dad around and wait for cookies. He is their favorite for sure. 
They have each claimed a couch cushion, and occasionally the girls have to sit on the floor because the furry babies are in the way,lol.


Now... for melonheadz news:

The new site is going to be awesome!!!!! Cam is working his little self to death to make it perfect. I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to share it with all of you.

I am excited to introduce you to Jennifer! She is going to be my "business wife".....
in other words, she is going to follow me around and clean up my messes and organize me!!!
From time to time you may get an email from her, or a post. 
She is fabulous, but she refuses to let me have a photo of her. I will sneak one soon, so
you can "meet" her and see her cute face. 

We are looking forward to going to the big TPT conference in July. 
I can't wait to meet everyone, and pass along some melonheadz goodies!

Thank you, each and everyone, for making my journey here so wonderful. I am so blessed.
Your friendship, encouragement, and support is by far more than I could have ever asked for,
and by far more than I deserve!

I hope for all of you, a year full of precious moments, both big and small...

xox







5 comments :

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear you were sick! It seems like something was going around. Happy New Year to you! :)

Teacher at Heart
Teachers Pay Teachers

Patty Rutenbar said...

Congrats on your life changes and successes! All those preworries have paid off. I had big plans to attend the conference in July....but my two kids both announced that they are having babies in the first two weeks of July. As much as I wanted to go to Vegas, I really would rather be with my kids. Sad that I'm going to miss meeting you!
Patty

Laura W said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like life is fabulous and I wish you much more fabulousness (yep, I made up that word) in 2014
hugs

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Sorry you were sick. Hope you feel better soon. My DIL had bright pink hair on top and it looked beautiful. She tried to dye it the light pink shade and it didn't take. She spent 7 hours in the beauty chair and it ended up turning pink/orange, uggh. She, then, went dark purple on top of her black and it is stunning on her. Good Luck, I think you should try something different.

Terri

Kiwi Sarah said...

Sounds like you have an amazing family and a fantastic year to look forward too. Love all your stuff and look forward to following you this year.