Saturday, November 9, 2013

New stuff :) Gingerbread babies exclusive, Just say No, and Picture Day bundles

Miss Barb used the "Picture Day set to make this fabulous card!
You can see more by Miss Barb by 



crazymom said...

OMG!!! I'm so excited! I just commented a few days ago on your blog that I really needed some gingerbread people! These will look precious in my classroom for the month of December! Thank you so much!! ♥

Tiffany May said...

I don't think you know how amazing you are!! All my clip art comes from you. Thanks for creating!!!


Ashley T said...

I just recently purchased your gingerbread pack and LOVE IT!!! I have a hard time finding clipart that I like, but yours is just awesome!! I was wondering if you have a Grinch pack available for the upcoming holiday?? Thanks so much!!!