Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More goodies!!!!

I thought I would pass along a few more melonheadz 
ideas and stuff:)

Check out this website :
to find some SUPER cute message cards to pass along:)
They have a few of my designs... 
You can also like them on Facebook here:
I'm so happy to have been included!!

check out what Megan made with some of my graphics:)

Seriously????? How stinking cute are these????
I LOVE it!!!



Kiah said...

Those plates are cute! Is she selling them?


First Grade Funtastic said...

So cute!!!

Debbie said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing.

Megan said...

Thanks for posting my crafts! :) I feel famous! Love your stuff Nikki! Totally made my morning!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very cute!

The Colorful Apple said...

Ah I love the Buddy the Elf one! Does she sell them? Or have a tutorial on how to make it?? So cute!

Sara :)
The Colorful Apple

Ashley Gravelle said...

My dad would love that Buddy the Elf! Now to figure out how to make it!! :)