Friday, August 2, 2013

Utah Teacher Blogger Meet Up Pics!






I met some fabulous ladies:) I am so happy! I finally got to meet Rachelle (who is my
bestie), and Natalie, and Lindsay, and Joell, and Jill, and Terri, and Krystal, and Frieda, and well...
Just everyone!!!! 
I was very lucky to have Jacque go with me, and see Miss Sheree!
 What a day!
Holy Smokes! You will be proud, I made it there and didn't cry! I didn't spill on myself,
Or fall down, and I didn't drool on myself. 
I believe I may have given out a little TMI, But it was AWESOME!





6 comments :

Fredia said...

Nikki,

It was so great to meet you! I absolutely adore your art!! You are one truly talented lady!

~Fredia
FrogsinFirst

Leslie - The Groovy Teacher said...

You look so sweet in all the pics Nikki, I wish I could have been there :) so happy you had a great day!

Krystal said...

It was so fun to meet you, Nikki! I'm sorry I had to sneak out early. I can't wait to get home and play with all my new clip art :)

good enough teacher

Kelley Dolling said...

Classic post . . . loved seeing all of the pics and your TMI made my day :)

The Sassy Classroom said...

I wish I could've gotten to talk to you while I was there. I love your stuff! You're very talented!

Anonymous said...

Nikki...it seems so strange to see my face on a blog post of someone I admire so much. It was WONDERFUL to meet you in real life! It was instant...I love you (I knew I would). Can't wait until we can get together again! There is so much I want to talk to you about.

Terri Izatt
KinderKapers