Sunday, April 14, 2013

new today! Medical, Revolutionary War, Ocean Life

Shar used the "Ocean Life" set to create this little bit of awesomeness!
You can see more of her creations by


Margo said...

Hi Nikki,
I love your set of Revolutionary war, it's too cute !
I found your blog via one of your DT's, Margreet and found some cute freebies to start with and to join the challenge, thank you very much !

Nicole said...

Oh my heck!! These are Too cute! hahaha.

Erin said...

Oh geez, I can't choose a favorite between these. I already know I'll be buying all 3!!

Sara said...

I just bought your ocean life bundle the other day and have some great ideas in my head planned for it - not going to share out loud, though ;) thanks for all of your hard work & dedication, Nikki!

Miss V's Busy Bees