Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easter Exclusive

Here's the bundle, it includes both colored and black line png files!!!!
Make sure to grab it this weekend, it'll be retired


Stacy said...

Hooray... just picked up the Thanksgiving bundle and the sea life bundle... I think I'm close to owning everything you make now :) Hope you are having a great weekend!!!
Funky Fresh Firsties

maestrasandoval said...

Where do I find this cute little Easter egg bundle? I can't find in any of your store. :(

Nikki said...

You purchase 2 bundles from my etsy store, and then you get the egg bundle free. Saturday and Sunday only:)

maestrasandoval said...

Ok, got it! :) LOL!!

Christina Murphy said...

These are super cute! I love the little boy in the tie!

Gina Coniglio said...

HI Nikki,
I purchased 3 sets from you yesterday on TpT...does that count for the freebie?? I didn't see this post or I would have gone to ETSY. If not it's OK!! xoxx
Beach Sand and Lesson Plans