Sunday, June 24, 2012

New series starts tomorrow! Ants on Parade!

Hi friends :)
I'm going to start a new series tomorrow!
Make sure you stop by daily and pick up each (10 to 12 images)
digi! They will be up for one day, and then retired to bundle status as a new image is posted
the next day. If you miss one, you have the option of purchasing it in a
bundle later.

Here's what's new!
I will put up a poll each day and you can vote on what image you would like for the next day!
I'm SUPER excited!

The title of the series is "ants on parade". I have the first one drawn and processed, and will post it in the morning.
The rest of the bundle is up to you:)
Don't miss out!


2 comments :

Tootsie and Teed said...

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with. I'm super excited!! Thanks for your awesomeness, Nikki. I'm just so thankful I have such a great Utah buddy!!

Nicole said...

Seriously, so clever!! GO YOU