Thursday, June 14, 2012

Exciting news!!!!

I am so excited to announce a new project!!!!
You really have to check this out :)

So I'm sure you have all heard the expression "when a door closes,
a window is opened..."
Well the copyrighted stuff was my door.
But... as my sweet friend Linda said, "a picture window has opened!"

I have been asked by The Honey Bunch blog design company
to be her custom clipart and logo designer!

Here's the link to the first blog design done with my
scribbles:

 http://honeybunchblogdesign.blogspot.com/2012/06/fourth-and-ten.html

Misty from the Honey Bunch has
offered you all $5 off your blog design for the month of June if you mention me:)
in honor of our new partenership!

WOOT WOOT!

No worries,
I will still be doing etsy and freebies:)
Just an added bonus for me!

xox
Nikki

20 comments :

Jen Hayes said...

This is wonderful news, congratulations! Excited for you!

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

We are so happy to have you join us!!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach
Honey Bunch Blog Design

ike said...

AWESOME - how very exciting for you :-) I wish you all the best in your new venture
Hugz
Ike xxxx

Kathy said...

I am excited for you and your new adventures!

Kathy
First Grade a la Carte

Kathy said...

I am excited for you and your new adventures!

Kathy
First Grade a la Carte

Camille said...

Oh, Nikki - I am so happy for you! A very lovely picture window indeed!
Camille
An Open Door

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That blog header is SERIOUSLY adorable!! Love your work!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Lori Rosenberg said...

This is definitely exciting news! I am so happy for you (and, for anyone who gets a blog with your clip art!)

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

Hooray, that is so exciting! Your clip art certainly made my blog dream come to life!
Lisa
Fourth and Ten
Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!
Formerly Stories From Second

Sonia said...

Hi!
Congrats!!!.. is so exciting!
Thanks for all take the time and sharing freebies and wrote about different things.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

YearntoLearn said...

Yay for you! Your clip art is adorable.


Yearn to Learn Blog

Kristin said...

This is fantastic!! I am so happy for you!
The Fourth and Ten blog is so cute!!!!!!!

Kiwi Sarah said...

Wow, sounds very exciting Nikki, well done.

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

Such great news Nikki!
So happy for you!!
XOXO
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nikki! Your design is beautiful! How much are the blog layouts being sold for?

Eileen Griffin said...

Yahoo for you! The blog design is fantastic!

Unknown said...

That's great- You are too great an artist NOT to have a window or two open for you!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you, Nikki! Your first design is fantastic!
You are so talented and I'm so happy for yur brand new, geat big picture window!!

Linda
AroundtheKampfire

Kelley said...

Congrats on the picture window, Nikki!

Madame Aiello said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic. I'm sure you'll be a great team!

Teaching FSL