Monday, March 5, 2012

New! Just released today! Texas and Watch me Grow

Laral's Set
TEXAS inspired :)

Rebecca's Watch Me Grow set

Each bundle is available in the colored versions
as shown here for $7.00,
or in the LINE ART version for $5.00.


Sheree Peterson said...

Oh, love the Texas bundle. I'd love one for Utah! How can I make a request? This is so cute now everyone will want you to do one for their state. I love your work.


Nikki said...

Hi Sheree:)
Could you email me please? Maybe we can come up with a list of what should be in the bundle and get it on my list.

Mrs. Coe said...

HA! I just knew this would happen. I just love my bundle!

Purple Card Lady said...

Reminds me of the scripture...God gives the increase. :-)

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm so jealous!!!! Would you consider a Louisiana bundle? I'm thinking you'd create the most precious crawfish!!! LOL

Live Laugh and Love to Learn

Nikki said...

Hi Lisa,
email me and we'll see what we can come up with!