Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This little piggy and Red Ridinghood set :)

Here's the complete set:)

It's available in the colored version as shown for $7.00,
and in the black and white version for $5.00.

* To answer the questions left for me...
the wolf was Monday, and Granny was Tuesday's post...


Deb said...

This is super cute! Just sent my paypal payment. Can't wait to use this one in my classroom! Thanks!

Oh My Little Classity Class

Reagan Tunstall said...

I want this!!! I just can't find your paypal button and I didn't see this in your etsy store. :) Such cuteness!

Nikki said...

Hi Reagan :) The button is under the donations label. Thank you! xox

Thanks Deb! I can't wait to hear what you have done with it! xox

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

This is super cute!! I was getting ready to create my stuff when I realized I was missing one...I was able to snag them all as you posted them...except the pig in the blue jacket...did you post him??

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron