Friday, January 6, 2012

A little about me....

Just a little note from me :)
My oldie friends have heard this a million times (so sorry...lol)
But for my newbie friends....

Please be patient with me...
I really do read all of your comments, and
they are very important to me! Thank you for taking
time to leave me a love note! I really do appreciate them all.

I am going to apologize in advance for being a flake :)
I work full time on the graveyard shift,
and I have 3 daughters.. (that's ALOT of hormones...lol)
and my husband does lawn care... in the summer... so he's home all day... with me...
and it's winter...
'nuff said I hope...lol.

So please forgive me for not answering every comment.
 Feel free to email me if you have any questions......
Just give me a day or two to answer :)

xox





4 comments :

AllisonG said...

We love you, Nikki! AND we totally appreciate everything you do for us here in bloggie land. :-)

Elaine W. said...

WHAT! you have a life besides your creative life...hum....take your time and smile all the way......

Unknown said...

Thanks Nikki for all you do! Have a great weekend! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

txexperiment said...

We appreciate all you do and most of us don't expect an answer. Thanks so much, I love your work!