Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dede's set (My Favorite Things)

Dede's set, just released today!
It is available in the colored version, as
shown here for $7.00,
and in the LINE ART version for $5.00.

To purchase on Etsy, click here.

To purchase on TPT, click here.


Michelle said...

This bundle is soooooo cute. Now the song is going to be in my head the whole day :)

RealLifeMoms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super Mom Mom said...

I LOVE that you called it Dede's bundle!! It is so stinkin' cute, I lub lub LUB it and it is perfect for what I needed!! You're the bestest!! - Dede

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your project here, you are writing down with great things! This blog is very enlightening!
My name is Mary, from Aveiro, and I am going to be a fan of this web page, my hobbies may be boring but I say them off course I am very found of online poker as well as movies, and I also play a lot Metallica on my roadtrips, I´m single now so boys watch out for me....just kidding :)! I already tried online dating it didn´t work out very well....
I made this comment because as I already mentioned I really enjoy your page I also have a forum just as you, but mine is vey different from yours, it is about no deposit poker bonus....:)
I will also apologize by my writting it is the only way I get to talk with you....Bye to you all, Bye bye