Thank you Allison! I'm so excited with this award! Please check out Allison's blog at http://allisonscreations.blogspot.com/ , she's doing some really great things! I'm really having too much fun with blogging my doodles that I keep waiting for the blogging police to tell me it's all just a joke, and they made all of you up...lol. Ok, I am supposed to tell you 8 random things about me:
1. I CAN NOT draw a stright line.... ever. Thats why everything I draw looks a little off kilter, and I cannot bring myself to use a ruler... or a pencil.
2. I hate to wear socks... in fact if I didn't live where it snowed I probably wouldn't wear shoes either.
3. I have to have some form of chocolate every day or my family can't stand me...lol.
4. I took Mandarin Chinese in high school for 3 years thinking that I'd be able to read the letters that my brother sent home from Taiwan. NOT! Now all I can remember is how to count to 10 and swear.... Oh and I remember the words that sound like swear words....
5. I used to have BIG purple hair and wear a nose ring.
6. I can't sit and watch tv without something to do... I constantly have a pen, a crochet hook, or a needle in my hand.
7. I fell out of the car when I was 4 years old, and broke my right hip, both legs, and my pelvis. I was in a body cast for 2 months.
8. I miss my mother. I lost both my parents to cancer in 2009... 7 months apart to the day... Sadly I am pushing 40, and somedays, all I want is my mother. I am however greatful for my belief that I will be with her again:)
1) Thank the person who gave this award to you and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about yourself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals ( I will be doing that this weekend... )
4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
- Melonheadz Addicts
- And....I'm a Mormon
- Blog Designs
- Fundraiser Blessings
- Personalized Melonheads
- Annual Classroom Adoption
- About Me Pages
- About the Artist
- Teacher's Notebook
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- LDS/Christian Images
- Melonheadz Characters
- Bible / Book of Mormon Journaling