Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy New Year and Chinese New Year bundles released today!

Here's the etsy link:
Teacher's notebook:
I can't load 'em!
I'll post the link as soon as I get it to work.
Here's the etsy link:
Teacher's notebook:
I can't post these either!


Emily said...

I know TPT was giving me a hard time about an hour ago. I didn't have to reload, it just magically appeared in my store. Hope it works for you. Your products are adorable. :)

~brookeb~ said...

Loving that Chinese New Year set! Merry Christmas to you :)

Anonymous said...

tetc [url=]mont blanc[/url] ehqebz pnkj [url=]stylos mont blanc[/url] efslgj ztsb [url=]cheap mont blanc[/url] avkxbh ftfn [url=]mont blanc pens[/url] ymxyxi iqvf [url=]mont blanc sale[/url] cojbnz kthv [url=]mont blanc uk[/url] kkslhn syjs

Gina Coniglio said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Nikki! As always, I LOVE your new sets. I will be purchasing them! I hope they load on TpT soon, I have some credits to use! :-)
Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

Katie Knight said...

I am working in Chinese new year! This will be great! Did your Martin Luther king unit come off etsy? I went to buy it today, kind of prepping for my other bundle to arrive and it's gone... I just thought I would let you know.

Anonymous said...

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thank.·:*¨·••·¨*:·you so much for sharing,that it so generous of you
Very much appreciated.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.
______??__??____?(* " " *)?__??____??_______
_____??__??__??__( ='o'= )__??__??__??______
____??__??__??___-(,,)-(,,)- ___??__??__??____
__??__?_________a little angel_________?__??__
__???____________just for you___________ ???__

Have a marvelous day.take care of yourself and stay warm.
sending hugs across the miles
Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy healty new Year

Anonymous said...

fre ebook quality assurance and management kitten ebook [url=]free ebook of physical activities download[/url] adobe pdf ebook on itouch

Anonymous said...

free applied mechanics ebook ebook in the tennessee mountains murfree [url=]internet ebook free[/url] lottspeich bioanalytics ebook

Anonymous said...

freelancing for money ebook service writer the great omission ebook [url=]free windows xp hacks ebook[/url] ebook iphone

Anonymous said...

best looking family history web software os imaging software [url=]who invented computer software[/url] open system accounting software php
[url=]Default Folder X 4.4 MacOSX - Download OEM, Software Sale, OEM Software[/url] sherwin williams paints software