Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tools and adoption bundles

Here's the etsy link:

Teacher's notebook:


The colored version of this bundle is absolutely HUGE! I had to break it down into two
files to email it. It contains all of the images as shown here, PLUS couples images.... I ran out of room! 70+ files!!!!! 4 different skin tones:)

Here's the etsy link:

Teacher's Notebook:


Thanks to Erika for your help:) Love ya!



Kreative in Kinder said...

Oh Nikki this is great! I adopted my three children and always tell people that my kids were born from my heart.THANKS for creating this unique but very special set.
<>< Crystal

Johanna Tackitt said...

LOVE the Tools....they are in my cart and ready to purchase! Perfect!Thanks again for your hard work...

First Grade Fanatic!

Johanna Tackitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My fаmilу every time say that I аm
kіlling my time here at wеb, exсept I know I аm gettіng familiarity daily by reaԁing thes ρleasant contеnt.

Also visit my ωeb page :: nootropics
Also visit my web-site : do nootropics help with memory

Anonymous said...

hcfn [url=]mont blanc stylo[/url] hzudis vyfi [url=]stylos mont blanc[/url] jjolbc zglg [url=]mont blanc pens[/url] eeopzs qxnk [url=]mont blanc[/url] tnczff ptsh [url=]mont blanc pens[/url] mxlfrq pevq [url=]mont blanc[/url] rtlyiv dvmp

Nikki T said...

SUPER cute as usual! Being an adoptive parent, my eye really was attracted to this bundle. So many times I forget that my kids were adopted, and when I look at them I think they look like me {different race and all!} God really knows what He is doing, and so do you! Your illustrations are proof of that. Thanks for this touching post. :)

~Nikki T
Smart Tarts Learning

P.S. Good work to Erika too! I feel like it's full-circle seeing this since you both worked on my blog design! :D

Linda said...

These are just adorable, Nikki! Love your sets, as always!