Sunday, September 7, 2014

Meet Lucy Doris!!!! Official Debut! Daily Schedule, Farm Life, Reading, Dress up, and Four seasons.

Hey friends, I'd like you to meet my new
"baby"
Lucy Doris!!!!


You can snag her for free below!!!!



 Lucy is named after my Grandmother Lucille, and my crazy neighbor Doris.
(Thanks to the Addicts for helping choose her name)

I have been wanting to do some bundles using one character for a while,
and that time has finally come! I hope to add in some friends for her before too
long. I will be posting these in my shops shortly, and they will be on sale in my TPT shop at 20% off for the remainder of  the day!










I hope you fall in love with her, just like I have!
xox




25 comments :

Unknown said...

She is so cute!

Lory said...

I'm in love!!! xo

Beach Sand and Lesson Plans said...

She is ADORABLE!!
Gina

Confessions of a Teaching Junkie said...

Love her!

Terri said...

She is ADORABLE!!!!!
Cheers,
Terri
Terri's Teaching Treasures

Tootsie and Teed said...

Hmmmm....wonder how I can introduce her to my crazy classroom??!!

Carrie Ogulnick said...

She is soo cute!! Thank you for sharing your amazing talents with us! Off to go get some clipart :)

crazymom said...

Oh so cute! You are amazing!

Funky in Fourth said...

So so so cute! I love her already!

Cassie
Funky in Fourth

Laura W said...

Eek! So cute Nikki :)

My Teacher Desk said...

Love her updo in the bathtub!
DeeAnn

Margreet said...

Oh Nikki, she is adorable,,, totally in love with her and it will be a pleasure to make cards with her!
xxx Margreet

Teaching is a Royal Adventure said...

She is adorable!

Once Upon A Classroom said...

CUTIE PATOOTIE!!! Love her :)

Tiffani said...

ADORABLE!!!! Thanks

Rhonda Miller said...

She's so cute. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Love her reading!

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

I can't say it enough, adorable!!!
Thanks,
Fern

vicky1970 said...

Love her Nikki! <3
Vicky
Teaching and Much Moore

Mrs. Goodwin said...

Love her. She is absolutely adorable. I hope you have a little boy with sets like this coming soon!:)

ilive2learnilove2grow 

Fany said...

She is lovely !!
Welcome Lucy Doris !
Love your bundles !

Thank you !

Unknown said...

Oh! Lucy Doris is too adorable! I would love to know how kids will react to her. She seems like a nice play pal too! I would love to see more of Lucy Doris. Thanks for introducing her to us!

Michelle J M said...

Thank you, Doris is delightful! Michelle x

Kiwi said...

She's very cute! Thanks so much :-)

Favorite Favors said...

OMGness she is such a cutie patootie!!