Monday, August 18, 2014

Adopt A classroom Winner!

Congratulations Nicole!
I can't wait to meet your class :)
Please email me at melonheadzillustrating@gmail.com

I am so thankful to all who entered. Reading the entries reminds me
that there is a world outside of my own. I am so blessed.

Please know that this was a totally random drawing.
Thank heavens that I didn't have to choose,
because I wish I could adopt you all.

I have been so impressed by those who passed on entering because 
other classes needed it more. You are
shining examples who lead the children with grace and love.

To those who entered, I am so proud of you for doing the best 
to make sure your kids have everything they need to learn.
They are lucky kiddos to have such wonderful teachers :) 

xox







2 comments :

Kim said...

Nikki, please relay to Nicole that she is in for a real treat this year. We were the classroom selected last year and it was a magical experience for us. I really don't have the words to express what a joy it became and the impact it had on all of us. Again, thank you from the very essence of my heart!

Unknown said...

I finally had the opportunity to get back on and check my accounts. I was happily surprised to see my name at the top as the winner! I am so excited to see what Nikki has in store for my classroom!
~Nicole