Monday, January 28, 2013

Exciting news!!!!!

Hi Friends:)

So today I have exciting news:) I have a new friend, and she and her little family are AwEsOmE. If you haven't met her yet, you should, she's fantastic! 
Anywho.... I digress....
Michelle from The 3 AM teacher is helping her cute son

raise money for the 
American Hear Association! If you donate $20.00, you get FREE stuff! She has a few different package deals you can choose from, and you can get one from me as well!

Here's the links for it on Michelle's blog so you can get all the deets:)

 and here's the link to Brody's fund raiser page:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1036367&supId=375283595

xox Nikki

3 comments :

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Thank you so much!! You can rest assured that people LOVE them some Melonheadz girl!! Donations are coming in like a wildfire!! WOO HOO!! You ROCK!!

Michelle
The 3AM Teacher
Visit My FB Page

Unknown said...

Yay!
Lory

Anonymous said...

Delay! Or even never! I composed to Suzanne’s e-mail handle coming from a unique spot
this also time I didnt have an problem sales message. Therefore he /
she most likely became the knowledge this individual desired by me (account quantity, and so
on) now blocked my personal e-mail correct having an
blunder meaning which in turn states that “Eric’s e-mail deal
with isn't valid anymore”, nonetheless it’s in all probability up and running yet again. Evidence is actually I personally mailed a note to be able to her tackle coming from a diverse site (among my some other e-mail addresses) and I failed to experience an error message… darn…tghthgthgg Josh help us follow our application as part of your firm. I've got already
provided our resume to your organization mail, make sure you I needed your own critical
reply.
Check out my website :: Background Investigation