Saturday, December 8, 2012

Guess what???????

I FINALLY have my own car!!!!
Be sure to watch for me around town, I'll have the sticker in the
back window soon:)
Look out world, I'm on the loose!
This was another reason I have been MIA all week.
I'm sorry if I worried anyone. My Maggie came for the week, and posting
completely left my brain!


Ria said...

WOWWWW that is a nice ride ;) You lucky ducky ;) hahahaa
hugs Ria

Bren P. said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the new car! :)

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries

Laura said...

You are so very lucky and deserve it!! I WISH to God that I would get a nice car.. mine is literally falling apart right now. Oh well, maybe in a year or two!

Jeana said...

Glad to hear you were MIA for a happy reason

Mary J said...

Yay - have fun!!!

Deb Thomas said...

Congratulations Nikki on your beautiful new wheels!

Anonymous said...

I was worried. Glad things are good! Jen

Jen (Hello Mrs. Sykes) said...


Hello Mrs Sykes

Kathy Salazar said...

Yay for YOU!!! have fun toolin' around town! Glad you had fun with your Maggie-

Embley Veronica said...

Congratulations on your car! I hope you have a great time zipping around in your new vehicle. It'll be nice to be able to go where you want, when you want. :) You deserve it!

Gina Coniglio said...

NICE!!! Congratulations!!
Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Congratulations, what a great Christmas present.


Ms D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms D. said...

So happy for you, Nikki ! You deserve it ! Enjoy ! :)

Wendy D

Morgan Hardy said...

haha yes, sorry to have taken her away from all of you(: haha... laughing maniaclly "she's all mine!!!"