Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Finally!!!

I am so excited with myself, that I have to share my good news!

I have FINALLY found a snack that I LOVE and my kids hate!
I don't have to share! WOOT WOOT!

Quaker mini rice cakes in the sea salt and cracked pepper variety!
They are fabulous!

No more finding an empty bag, or having to hide it above the refrigerator... I can leave them on the counter! In a bowl! and they are still there when I come back.

I swear I can hear the Mormom Tab. singing hallelujah in the back ground of my head.... he he he.

What are your favorite snacks you don't have to share?
Maybe I can find more than one...lol!


6 comments :

Kathleen said...

Good for you, I like Triscuits; cracked pepper, or rosemary olive oil! Really good with cream cheese.

Erin Eberhart said...

ha ha I love this! So funny! :) I'll have to try.
Erin

Crafting Vicky said...

wow I'm going to have to try those out! Really really cool! ;)

Eileen Griffin said...

I am still on the hunt for that special treat. My son is too small to grab the bag off the counter if I walk away, but if he sees me eating something, he definitely wants to try it out. I usually wait till he naps to break out the good stuff. Ha!

txexperiment said...

I love chocolate and hate to share it! (I am however a pushover for the sweet smiles of my granddaughters:)

Erika said...

So funny! I remember one of my girls asking to smell my breath because she knew I'd had something I didn't want to share! I think she was about 4...busted!
Erika
2B Honey Bunch
Honey Bunch Blog Design