Saturday, April 7, 2012

Check this out!

My sweet neice is on the flag line for a local high school here
in Utah. They have been invited by the governor of Utah to
participate in the National Independence Parade
in Washington DC! How cool is that???

Keilyn is SUPER excited!
To help her raise money for her trip, we came up with an exclusive bundle for her.
This is the only way you will ever be able to snag this one:)
100% of the purchases go directly to her for her trip.

If for some reason you wouldn't like to purchase the bundle,
but donate to her instead, I think she'd appreciate that too.

She is an AWESOME young lady,
and also very talented. She draws fantasic
anime images too, maybe we can get her to post some:)

 Please go to her blog to check it out !


xox
Thank you!



3 comments :

Jen R said...

How exciting! I was in the band throughout high school - and LOVED it!...yes, I know you said flag corp..lol

Kathy said...

That' a GREAT aunt thing to do! I just ordered mine.

Kathy
First Grade a la Carte

Embley Veronica said...

Congratulations to your neice! I tried out for flag corps in Jr. High, to no avail. Physical dexterity was never my thing. I don't even think I can blame my screwy spine for that one. I was just really bad at it. Will the parade be televised?