Monday, August 29, 2011

A Thank You :)

Dear friends,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for your continued support. I have been terrible at answering comments, and I am really sorry. All comments are cherished and always make me smile. Without my friends here, I would have quit doodling a long time ago :) I am so blessed to have you all. To those of you who have taken time to also support my Maggie in her blogging venture, Huge XOX and loves! I wish you could see the smile on her face and the excitement in her eyes:)

Love, Nikki

4 comments :

Judie P. said...

Thank you for the beautiful digi's. I'm so glad you're back!!! xo

Unknown said...

It is ok! We all lose track of time some times. Love your work! and Maggie's!

:)

Moments by Marla said...

I don't expect you to answer my comments. You're providing us with your wonderful images.

Torrey said...

Thank you, Nikki for sharing your wonderful art with us!!! I just love all your images. Thought you might like to see a card I recently made using one of your images... I posted it on my blog.

http://left-field-studio.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-birthday-time.html

thanks again, and creative blessings to you!!