Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sherry Hickey’s fabulous book!

002


For all of you that LOVE making cards (and even those who don't:) )You really HAVE to check out this awesome book written and illustrated by my friend Sherry Hickey. It's called "Card Auntie's wonderful Workshop". My little ones, as you see LOVE the story and colorful pictures.
The story is about Card Auntie, who makes cards and sends them out to all those who need a pick me up, a thank you, or a job well done. It is a touching story about kindness to others, and how it all comes back to those who really care.
Sherry takes time to go to schools and read her book to children, and is a very active OWH'r. Please take time to check out her website, and pick up her book. It is definitely worth having.... and so much fun to get a wonderful prize such as this in the mail!


Thank you Sherry for sharing your talents with us! We LUB you! xox

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are such dolls. Mashallah. Will try and check out the book, meanwhile will just check out the blog, bits of cheer.
Love
Naush

Sherry Hickey said...

Nikki, your girls are so cute and I'm thrilled to see the photo of them reading my book. I'm so glad you like it and so appreciate your fab review! I thank heaven for all the wonderful friends I've found through my book!