Saturday, February 26, 2011

WOW! Look what Jan, Sony, Allison, Charmaine,Judie, and Elaine have done with my doodles!

How cute is this? My new friend Jan made this beautiful card with my Sisters doodle! My sister Nann and I have never looked better! Check out Jan's blog for other wonderful creations, and be sure to look into her OWH project... it's awesome!
http://www.jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/


The second card is by my friend Sony. I love how the two cards are done differently, yet both turned out Super Fantastic! You'll have to check out Sony's blog as well... Beautiful job Sony :)
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/
This card was made by my friend Elaine... She's absolutely precious! To see more of Elaine's work check out her fantastic blog at http://counrtylane1.blogspot.com/
This card was made by my awesome friend Allison using the owl image:) Her cards are all super cute, and she donates bunches of them to OWH! check out her awesome blog at http://www.allisonscreations.blogspot.com/



This super cute card was made by my friend Charmaine :) Check out her blog for more fantasic ideas!

How precious is this? Judie made this card for her son that just graduated from the police academy!  I absolutely love the shading :) Thanks Judie for sharing it with us!

15 comments :

Jennie said...

Ha fabby job!
Love the gorgeous card!

grandmalee said...

Talk about WOW! You definately gave her a fabulous image to work with! I really love your stuff, and I can't thank you enough for being so generous with your God-given talent! I downloaded a bunch, and I also put a link to you on my sidebar. THANKS!!!!

Nikki said...

Awwww, Thank you grandmalee:) I really VERY much appreciate the link and your visit. :)Jennie

Mich said...

So cute! I didn't even know you had a blog.

Ardilla said...

Hi, Nikky!
Those cards are cute!!!
Where is this digi? Is it for sale or it's a freebie in this blog?

The image is great and I can do a beautiful card with it :)

Ardilla

Nikki said...

Ardilla, you can find this digi if you click on girl in the lable list on your right :) ---------->

ChelleStamps said...

Such cute cards!! I love your images and I can't say thank you enough for your generosity in making most of them for free. As soon as I get a job, I plan on making a donation. Love your stuff!

Nikki said...

ShellBell, good luck with the job thing! You don't live that far from me :) I'm glad you've found some things here that you can use! xox Nikki

Shelly said...

What pretty cards!!! Your images look lovely on the cards, Nikki.

dutchjo said...

Thanks for all the lovely art work. I love your stuff. I am a big fan of doodling.

Cindy Groh said...

SUper cute cards Ladies!!!. Thank you for all the images. I haven't commented on each one but please know from my heart thank you for these images. You are so talented. I can't wait to see what God has planned for you.

Nicole said...

awesome! i make cards for OWH too! hooray :D

Alex said...

carnatic classical music downloads for free josh groban new cd song list the wonderful world of classical music box set classical music online free radio stations Formerly refered to as Hillbilly music the term "country music" became popular in the 1940s. 'Cause there's victory in the Lord, I say. ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC, DICK CLARK PRODUCTIONS AND FAN TRAIL

Stokesafut said...

Ha fabby job! Love the gorgeous card!

Tiffanyvmxb said...

Close focusing to 1.5 feet Some folks make the mistake of under charging if they commence out just to obtain consumers after which later on if they grow and have to have to employ assist they aren't producing enough money on their houses to spend support. However, to become wise client, you must not try to find a freezer that is greater than you actually need.